Shops & Establishments
We help you to acquire licenses for your shops or stores across India, be it petty shops or large retail stores.
The registration is done under the Shops and Establishments Act and is regulated by the state labour department. Our team of experts are well-versed in the regulations and standards to be followed and will support you throughout with the documentation and the process.
Chat with us now to know the best rates for acquiring the license for your shop or store.
Click on the WhatsApp chat button to discuss with us immediately.. OR
Fill up the Enquiry Form and we will call you to discuss your requirement
Our expert team will get the necessary documentation and initiate the process
- This act applies to all shops, offices, schools, charitable trusts, educational institutions and societies & commercial establishments, except for factories and other industries.
- The application must be filed with the labour department under whose jurisdiction the registered office or establishment is placed within 30 days of establishing the establishment.
- Certificate of Incorporation, MOA & AOA of Company / LLP Agreement of the LLP.
- Copy of PAN Card.
- ID & address proof of the Authorized Signatories.
- Copy of Board Resolution/Authorization for companies.
- The photo of the shop or store with name board in local language to be displayed at the entrance.
- Copy of the licence, permit or registration to be obtained before commencing the trade.