The municipal corporation of the locality grants permission or license to operate a specific business or trade. This is done after verifying and confirming if the trade or business does not pose a health hazard or any other inconvenience to the people residing in the locality.
Our team of experts with thorough knowledge of the process and documentation requirements can help you acquire a license from the local municipality effortlessly.
Click on the WhatsApp chat button to discuss with us immediately.. OR
Fill up the Enquiry Form and we will call you to discuss your requirement
Our professional team will get the necessary documents and process the license
- To verify if the trade or business does not pose a health challenge to the local residents or cause any other nuisance to the livelihood. This trade license is also to ensure compliance with the safety guidelines, rules and regulations imposed by the Government.
- The municipal corporation consults other specialized departments such as the fire, health, and engineering departments to approve the license.
- The business will be approved only if established in a commercial space or building, which is suitable to operate a trade or business.
- If it is a company or an LLP, PAN card is required
- Bank statement and canceled cheque leaf
- Certificate of Incorporation, MOA and AOA of the company or LLP/ Partnership Agreement
- Sale deed of the premises designated for the operation of the business
- Photos, PAN card, ID and address proofs of all Directors/Partners
- Photo of the office premises with display of goods supposed to be used for trade.