GST Return Filing
The new GST return filing system comprises of simple forms to be filled, and helps GST registered tax payers to file them easily. The returns are required to be filed on a monthly-basis, but a flexibility is provided to small tax payers to file on a quarterly-basis.
Our tax experts can help you to file your GST returns quickly & accurately.
Click on the WhatsApp chat button to discuss with us immediately.. OR
Fill up the enquiry form and we will call you to discuss your requirement
Our professional team will get the necessary documents and initiate the process
Harmonized System of Nomenclature (HSN)
A HSN Code is required to submit documents and other details.
You can obtain a HSN using GST ANX-2, when a supplier has to authorize the HSN code.
Disclosure of B2B Supplies
B2B supplies may not be disclosed in the GST ANX-1 form, but the aggregate value must be disclosed in the GST RET-1 form.
Disclosure of RCM Liable Supplies
The end-supplier must disclose the RCM liable inward supplies in the GST ANX-1
Small Tax Payer Turnover Limit
The turnover limit for small tax payers has been increased to INR 5 crores compared to the earlier limit of INR 1.5 crores.
Required Forms and Timelines
- GSTR-1 – GST Return due quarterly, if the turnover is less than 1.5 Crores and monthly, if the turnover is more than 1.5 Crores
- GSTR-3B – Monthly for all categories of tax payers
- GSTR-4 – Quarterly return for composition scheme
- GSTR-5 – For non-residents
- GSTR-5A – For non-resident providing OIDAR
- GSTR-6 – Monthly return for input service distributors
- GSTR-7 – Monthly TDS return under GST
- GSTR-8 – Monthly return for e-commerce operators
- GSTR-9 – Annual return of GST