Limited Liability Partnership Registration
The concept of LLP was introduced in India with the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008. The main aim is to provide a simple business concept with limited liability to the owners.
LLP gives flexibility of business operations and has lesser compliance requirements. Such limited liability allows simplified management and expansion capabilities similar to a company.
Our professional team will support you with all required documentation requirements and filling of forms. We will prepare the Partnership Deed and take you through the entire process seamlessly. Your LLP will be registered across India within 7 working days with our professional support.
Click on the WhatsApp chat button to discuss with us immediately.. OR
Fill up the enquiry form and we will call you to discuss your requirement
Our professional team will prepare the necessary documentation and initiate the process
- A minimum of 2 individuals who will be the Designated Partners of the LLP
- No maximum limit on the number of partners
- One designated Partner should be an Indian Resident
- A minimum capital of INR 10,000 with no maximum limit
- 2 color photos of each partner
- Self-attested copy of PAN card of each partner
- Self-attested copy of Voter ID Card / Driving License / Passport for identity proof
- A copy of the Bank Statement / Electricity / Mobile / Telephone Bill for address proof
Proof of Registered Office Address
- A copy of the Sale Deed / Lease Agreement / Rental Agreement
- NOC from the owner of the premises
- Utility bill as proof of address (not older than 2 months)
Post Incorporation Support
- LLP Compliance @ INR 10,000 (Basic compliance required by ROC)
- VCFO services, Book Keeping, GST & Income Tax compliance
- Mutually agreed terms
Standard Pack +
Executive Pack +
Process & Timeline
Documentation of the proposed partners in relevant of the registered address of the LLP.
Unique Name Selection
The proposed name must be checked with the trademark registry to avoid any infringements.
Name Approval for the LLP
The name of the LLP is submitted online via the Form RUN-LLP with two names in the preferred order in relevance to the business activity
LLP Registration is filed under FILIP along with the KYC and address proofs. The Form and FILIP must be attested by a CA, Company Secretary, Cost Accountant or an Advocate. LLP fee depends on the capital proposed for the firm.
Registration of LLP with ROC
After verification of LLP Registration filed with Form FILIP, the Certificate of Incorporation is issued.
Preparation of LLP Agreement and Filing with ROC
After LLP registration, the partners must sign a valid agreement on stamp paper of prescribed value, and sign it in presence of a notary public. This signed agreement is filed with ROC via Form-3 within 30 days of incorporation.
PAN & TAN
An application via Form 49A must be submitted to the Income Tax department for allotment of PAN and TAN numbers. TAN is mandatory for submitting TDS returns.