Section 8 Company Registration
Section 8 company can be registered to promote arts, commerce, science, charity, religion or for other non-profit use. We help you obtain the Central Govt. License.
If the company is proposed to be registered as Private Ltd., two promoters are required. If it is to be registered as a Public Ltd. company, seven promoters are required.
Apart from the standard registration formalities, our experts can help you obtain the license pertaining to section 8 of the Companies Act 2013.
Click on the WhatsApp chat button to discuss with us immediately.. OR
Fill up the Enquiry Form and we will call you to discuss your requirement
Our experts can get the necessary documents and initiate the process
- Non-profit organization
- Voting rights to members is based on the number of shares they hold
- No minimum capital required
- One resident Director
Minimum Documents Required
- Two photographs for each promoter
- Identity proof of each promoter
- Address proof of each promoter
- Signed Declaration from each promoter
- Proof of registered office address (Latest utility bills)
- NOC from the owner of the premises
Our Pricing Table
Standard Pack +
Executive Pack +
Process & Timeline
Once the application for incorporation is commenced, the first step is to procure class-2 Digital Signatures.
The proposed name must be checked with the trademark registry to avoid any infringements.
Licenses for Section 8
Section 8 license is filed with the Central Govt. for incorporation