Set up a new business
Start-up India Registration
Intentionally designed our services to support you from incorporation to establishing your business and setting you on your growth path in the shortest possible time.
Contact us today to register your company under the Start-up India Registration Scheme and reap the benefits. Have a glance through the benefits and requirements.
Start-up India Registration - Benefits
Startups who are eligible can apply for tax exemption for 3 consecutive financial years in the first span of 10 years.
Funds of Funds in Start-ups Scheme
Become eligible for benefiting out of the Funds of Funds Start-ups Scheme and avail funds from the 10,000 crore corpus
Govt. Tender and Procurement Scheme
Participate in tenders without prior experience or security deposit. Additionally, display products on Government e-marketplace.
Eligible start-ups getting financial assistance from Accredited Investors, Non-residents, AIFs are also exempted under Section 56(2) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
No Labour Law Inspection
Start-ups can now self-declare and comply to guidelines and regulations without any fear of Labour Law Inspection
Discounts and Rebate
Start-ups can enjoy 50% discounts on Trademark fee and 80% rebate on Patent filing fee
Foreign Investor Loans
Start-ups can now avail loans from Foreign Investors easily upto $ 3 million for every financial year following simple RBI compliance
Acceptance of Deposits 2014
Private companies can accept deposits from its members for a period of 5 years from incorporation as per the rule given in Acceptance of Deposits 2014
State Govt. Incentives
State Govt. announces various loans and rebates for start-ups to get their business started
Eligibility & Documentation Required
- Private Ltd. Co./LLP/Partnership Firm
- If a company offers innovative products or services
- Company is not more than 10 years old
- Company turnover is below INR 100 crore
- The business model demands high potential of wealth creation and employment
- Incorporation Certificate/Partnership Registration Certificate
- Write-up of the business model
- Company PAN card
- Company profile
Registration For Resident Indians
Registration For Foreign Companies
Foreign Company Registration with RBI & ROC
A Foreign Company can register a branch in India if the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) permits. The branch office must be registered with ROC and the State Police Department. Our customer relationship team has access to the officials in the relevant department to get the company registered.
- The foreign company must have a good net worth track record, at least $ 1,00,000 in a 5-year span.
- Profit earned in India can be remitted abroad after local taxes. Indian tax @ 40% plus surcharges are applicable on the profits earned.
Our tax and financial experts can help with accurate tax computation and support all through with filing and tax payment.
A Foreign Company can open a liaison office in India with Reserve Bank of India (RBI) permission. It must be registered with ROC and the State Police. Our customer relationship experts have access to the departments and get the process completed effortlessly.
- The Foreign company must have a proven track record of $ 50,000 in a span of 3-years.
- This office does not earn income, and all operations must be borne by the parent company.
- The name should be the same as the foreign company. Every liaison office must be approved by the RBI.
- If the transaction made in India is used for commercial purposes, income tax might be enforced by the IT department.
Call us or chat with us to understand the process and register your office without much hassles.
RBI grants permission for registering an offshore center by foreign companies in India. A written agreement on the project execution must be signed by the foreign company, the Indian government or private party.
- A formal contract of the project execution
- Clearance from local authorities
- Foreign funding for company operations
- Local business loans from public sector financial institutions.
What are you waiting for? Get your offshore facility registered. Our team of experts are ready to help get incorporated and up running.